Sent: Friday, June 12, 2020 10:05 PM
Subject: Re: [skypeenglish] Are there some updated contacts for Skype dev team?

You could try that, but how about those of us not on windows? The mac client is getting harder for some of us to use as well.

On 12 Jun 2020, at 12:02, Lino Morales wrote:

I guess the only thing you can try is the Feedback Hub in WIN 10.

On 6/12/2020 3:00 PM, Sarah k Alawami wrote:

I really don't know of any, the forum changed several years ago and became an accessibility nightmare to use, Don't call the disability desk as they won't know what you are talking about in regard to skype. And a lot more disappointing experiences.

On 12 Jun 2020, at 11:57, Michele Barbi wrote:

Hi guys,

I'd like to contact Skype support for a thing that I am encountering because I think it's a bug, but anyway if you figured out something feel free to answer. Basically, yesterday I manually updated Skype to version 8.61 as soon as it went out, and I figured out that hotkeys mostly don't work, such as alt+numbers for going in to the various Skype parts, or ctrl+shift+p to start an audio call. I only manage to go to the contacts tab with alt+2, but then nothing works. So I'd like to contact Skype support and wanted to know how should I do for it right now.