Re: Are there some updated contacts for Skype dev team?

Octavian Rasnita

Hi Sarah,

When other people complaint that they had a problem with Skype 8, you didn't care and didn't like their messages, just because that time Skype 8 was good enough for you, even if most people were using Skype for Windows. You said:
"Actually I'm loving skype 8 for mac. It is accessible, fast, stable and very easy to use. I've already sent some video messages, files, media, taught my classes, chatted and more. Now if only they would allow the pins and list that I have on windows skype but maybe that will come up. Rocking and loving skype 8 for mac.".

I guess that now you don't consider the negative messages about Skype 8 as beeing something bad anymore, once that Skype 8 is also bad for you.
The so call constructive solutions praised on this mailing list were to contact MS customer care and not to say negative things here

You said: "I love love love love love windows 10. It is snappy and just works out of the box. I can turn on narrator with windows control enter and set up my system. It just plane rocks. I'm still learning windows 10 but microsoft has taken leaps and bounds in terms of accessibility. I'm also a part of their insider program and I also love that as well.".

My suggestion is to start using Windows 10 if you say that you like it so much, and you will see how good is Skype 8 under this OS.

PS. Sorry, but it was just a joke. Of course I don't recommend you to use this bad app under this bad OS, at least for the moment.
If a theatre is really bad made, then maybe even the firemen don't have access to extinguish the fire, so it might be abandoned.

--Octavian

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, June 12, 2020 10:05 PM
Subject: Re: [skypeenglish] Are there some updated contacts for Skype dev team?

You could try that, but how about those of us not on windows? The mac client is getting harder for some of us to use as well.

Sarah Alawami, owner of TFFP. . For more info go to our website.

to subscribe to the feed click here and you can also follow us on twitter

Our discord is where you will know when we go live on [twitch.](http://twitch.tv/ke7zum] Feel free to give the channel a follow and see what is up there.

For stream archives, products you can buy and more visit my main lbry page and my tffp lbry page You will also be able to buy some of my products and eBooks there.

Finally, to become a patron and help support the podcast go here

On 12 Jun 2020, at 12:02, Lino Morales wrote:

I guess the only thing you can try is the Feedback Hub in WIN 10.

On 6/12/2020 3:00 PM, Sarah k Alawami wrote:

I really don't know of any, the forum changed several years ago and became an accessibility nightmare to use, Don't call the disability desk as they won't know what you are talking about in regard to skype. And a lot more disappointing experiences.

Sarah Alawami, owner of TFFP. . For more info go to our website.

to subscribe to the feed click here and you can also follow us on twitter

Our discord is where you will know when we go live on [twitch.](http://twitch.tv/ke7zum] Feel free to give the channel a follow and see what is up there.

For stream archives, products you can buy and more visit my main lbry page and my tffp lbry page You will also be able to buy some of my products and eBooks there.

Finally, to become a patron and help support the podcast go here

On 12 Jun 2020, at 11:57, Michele Barbi wrote:

Hi guys,

I'd like to contact Skype support for a thing that I am encountering because I think it's a bug, but anyway if you figured out something feel free to answer. Basically, yesterday I manually updated Skype to version 8.61 as soon as it went out, and I figured out that hotkeys mostly don't work, such as alt+numbers for going in to the various Skype parts, or ctrl+shift+p to start an audio call. I only manage to go to the contacts tab with alt+2, but then nothing works. So I'd like to contact Skype support and wanted to know how should I do for it right now.

Bye!

Barbuz

-- 
Inviato da Thunderbird su Windows 10

Join main@skypeenglish.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.