Are there some updated contacts for Skype dev team?

Michele Barbi

Hi guys,

I'd like to contact Skype support for a thing that I am encountering because I think it's a bug, but anyway if you figured out something feel free to answer. Basically, yesterday I manually updated Skype to version 8.61 as soon as it went out, and I figured out that hotkeys mostly don't work, such as alt+numbers for going in to the various Skype parts, or ctrl+shift+p to start an audio call. I only manage to go to the contacts tab with alt+2, but then nothing works. So I'd like to contact Skype support and wanted to know how should I do for it right now.