Re: having trouble with search feature

Smiling?

Being a JAWS user, I just use the keystroke Control+Shift+S to open up the search field.

Type whatever it is that I am interested in searching for (which JAWS will tell you the number of results found) and then just tab down to the results which you then just arrow to each.

From: main@skypeenglish.groups.io <main@skypeenglish.groups.io> On Behalf Of ken lawrence via groups.io
Sent: Sunday, May 17, 2020 14:50
To: skypeenglish@groups.io
Subject: [skypeenglish] having trouble with search feature

Hi skype users ken here.  Last night was trying to search for someone by phone number and skype said One item found.  A little baffling because I couldn’t see where it was.  I kept going round and round with people, all, and other stuff but couldn’t find whether I tabbed or arrowed if there was a match to my search.  I was trying it with our radio station and had the same problem I wanted to make sure I got the updated result and couldn’t tell one from the other.  Any thoughts on what I’m doing wrong.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10