having trouble with search feature

ken lawrence

Hi skype users ken here.  Last night was trying to search for someone by phone number and skype said One item found.  A little baffling because I couldn’t see where it was.  I kept going round and round with people, all, and other stuff but couldn’t find whether I tabbed or arrowed if there was a match to my search.  I was trying it with our radio station and had the same problem I wanted to make sure I got the updated result and couldn’t tell one from the other.  Any thoughts on what I’m doing wrong.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10