Re: round and round I go on skype can anyone help

Sarah k Alawami

I believe you have to just hit down arrow to expand the search results. Is there a hint that is given at all?

Sarah Alawami, owner of TFFP. . For more info go to our website.

to subscribe to the feed click here and you can also follow us on twitter

Our discord is where you will know when we go live on [twitch.](http://twitch.tv/ke7zum] Feel free to give the channel a follow and see what is up there.

For stream archives, products you can buy and more visit my main lbry page and my tffp lbry page YOu will also be able to buy some of my products and eBooks there.

Finally, to become a patron and help support the podcast go here

On 28 Apr 2020, at 10:28, ken lawrence via groups.io wrote:

Hi skype users ken here I’m trying to add the radio station skype to my contacts.  I searched by email address it says one item found but I can’t see it I keep tabbing aound and keep running into mood message, start a conversation my profile select profile picture round and round and round I go.  So where is the one item found.  I just now tested to see if maybe I am stuck in focus mode on NVDA but apparently not.  There is know new skype extention with NVDA since it updated so basicly I’m flying blind. Can anyone tell me what I’m doing wrong.  I can’t add with a skype name I get three different options and I ca’t tell which one is the updated skype account.  Also for some reason skype won’t even recognize our new account it keeps saying no such thing.  I have to log into our station skype with the email address.  Anything I’m doing wrong? 

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Join main@skypeenglish.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.