Re: problems with version 8.59

inamuddin khan

Try to use the latest JAWS script as well which is revision 49.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: Jerry Pryde
Sent: Thursday, April 23, 2020 1:42 PM
To: main@skypeenglish.groups.io
Subject: Re: [skypeenglish] problems with version 8.59

Hi all.

The latest version of Skype installed after restarting this morning.

I'm still using revision 137 with Jaws 2020.

So far, all is well.

Jerry.

On 2020-04-20 3:17 p.m., inamuddin khan wrote:

Respected friends,as far as my self is concern I am using the latest version of Skype and I have no problem at all.

With regards from inamuddin with the Skype ID:

Charlsdarwin1

Sent from Mail for Windows 10