From: Stephen Troy
Sent: Monday, April 20, 2020 4:14 PM
To: skypeenglish
Subject: [skypeenglish] problems with version 8.59

hi doug and all

apologies for retracing recent steps but I i'm unable to find a

response  to the below issue.

i'm running skype 8.59, script version 149, latest build of jaws and win10.

when skype is open, I get absolutely no response from anything,

including jaws, other than pressing the alt key and  that only gives

me very limited access to the calls and view menus. oh, I can see quit

under the file option, so I guess i'm logged in!!

any advice is gratefully received

many thanks in advance

steve