From: main@skypeenglish.groups.io [mailto:main@skypeenglish.groups.io] On Behalf Of Sarah k Alawami
Sent: Saturday, April 11, 2020 12:36 PM
To: main@skypeenglish.groups.io
Subject: Re: [skypeenglish] installed scripts, but nothing works

And what ever you do do not create another skype account if that is what you wanted to do. You cannot delete those from the skype server.

On 11 Apr 2020, at 7:23, Michele Barbi wrote:

Hi Sand,

scripts are installed in JAWS folders, not in Skype ones; therefore, you should not need to install them again (unless you uninstalled them of course).

For the Skype installer, try going here: http://www.skype.com/go/getskype-full

You should download version 8.58, which is the latest one nowadays.