installed scripts, but nothing works

sand razor

Hello, I have skype 8.5, and using latest win 10 with jaws 2020.

I have not used skype for a long time and when I opened it, I am no longer able to navigate the program.

When I check the name of the program, it just says skype home.

When I do a say line, it says file button menu

If I press alt plus F, it says context menu. The highlighted option is quit  - control plus q

This is the only option available.

Pressing the alt key does nothing.

The tab button and arrow keys have no functionality.

I installed the scripts, but still have same negative issue.

I re-installed the scripts, which removed the pre-existing scripts, but still I can’t navigate within skype.

thanks for any productive assistance.