Re: Skype issues that I see, response to several messages on this list today

Michele Barbi

Hi there,

concerning Skype  chat I use scripts revision 137, so I use scripts command, meaning command key followed by h for going into the history tab. I did not test other commands myself, the ones mentioned on some previous messages, such as ctrl+shift+y, may come from Freedom scientific.

Another correction on point 5 of Doug original post of this thread. I noticed the strange behaviour of focus going back to one star very fast after I go out of this, but it happens after regular Skype calls, not Skype to phone ones; I don't make Skype to phone calls since a very large amount of time and my credit is now disabled.