-----Original Message-----
From: Skypeenglish [mailto:skypeenglish-bounces at lists.tffppodcast.com] On
Behalf Of Sarah k Alawami via Skypeenglish
Sent: Monday, August 03, 2015 12:41 PM
To: Skype English list
Subject: Re: [Skypeenglish] static during test mesage

No, it's a mic issue. If you are hearing static when listen back at yourself
it is a mic issue, or are you hearing static at the other end of the call,
that is, when the other person talks. If so try a different set of speakers
as well.
On Aug 3, 2015, at 11:07 AM, Sugar via Skypeenglish
<skypeenglish at lists.tffppodcast.com> wrote:

Hi Sara
Thanks. I use a lap top sot the mic is built in and I have done a lot
of echo test 1,2,3 and I can hear myself fine,it's just that static
sound Thanks I'll keep trying Maybe it's something in the hardware on
sounds or something?
Sorry a bit lost when it comes to play back and all other things lke that.
Sugar
'I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night.
~Sugar

email en_support at skype.net

http://www.dlee.org/skype

mailto:skypeenglish-owner at list.tffppodcast.com

to modify yoru subscription visit the list info link at the bottom of
this
email, or click the link in the email you receive with your list
password each month.
thanks and have a wonderful day.

to contact skype support with any questions regarding your account
email en_support at skype.net

http://www.dlee.org/skype

email en_support at skype.net

http://www.dlee.org/skype