an unusual question

ken lawrence

Hi folks ken here with an interesting puzzle.  Our radio station has several prospective DJs, but right now we don’t have a testing server to use for training or for any tweaking we DJ might have to do on our end.  Someone suggested if we can’t get a test server that maybe we could use skype.  While someone might hear the music or any talking a DJ might do they wouldn’t be actually hearing what it really would sound like on the air.  So the question is this.  Is there a way that someone listening to a prospective DJ could actually hear in stereo and all what that DJ is actually putting out using skype.  In case they need to maybe tweak settings.  I personally doubt it can be done because I don’t think skype has enough band width to handle stereo for example.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10