From: main@skypeenglish.groups.io <main@skypeenglish.groups.io> On Behalf Of Jerry Pryde
Sent: Thursday, March 19, 2020 3:38 PM
To: main@skypeenglish.groups.io
Subject: Re: [skypeenglish] Need help please

https://www.dlee.org/skype/electron/skypeelectron.htm

On 2020-03-19 6:08 p.m., Sugar Lopez wrote:

Hello friends,

I am asking humbly,

If someone could please send me the direct link to download the most current version with skripts?

I would appreciate it so much, since my folder with all my skype info and go to’s was deleted?

Thank you inadvance.

Sugar

Sugarsyl71@...

If someone would be so kind to send me the link fo the mo

- - Winnie the Pooh

🙏, 😘

-Sugar