From: "Doug Lee" <dgl@...>
To: <main@skypeenglish.groups.io>
Sent: Friday, March 06, 2020 11:31 PM
Subject: Re: [skypeenglish] sdndint files

It's a standard file selection dialog I believe, which means the edit box would let you type a path, not just a file name; but that you could also Shift+Tab to a list, go back farther to navigate through folders, etc.

On Fri, Mar 06, 2020 at 03:51:47PM -0500, Jerry Pryde wrote:
PS:
When I type the name of a file, it says the fil'e not found.

But, it's in my hard drive.

On 2020-03-06 3:43 p.m., Doug Lee wrote:
It's the "Add Files" button you Tab to from the input edit box in a chat.

On Fri, Mar 06, 2020 at 03:39:28PM -0500, Jerry Pryde wrote:
Hi all.

Does anyone know how to send files via skype?

In skype classic, I just selected a file, and slected skype in the Send menues
after using the applications key.

That doesn't seem to be there in windows 10.

Jerry.

"The best executive is the one who has sense enough to pick good men to do
what he wants done, and self-restraint enough to keep from meddling with
them while they do it."--Theodore Roosevelt