Re: sdndint files

Jerry Pryde

Thanks Billions.

It worked.  When I slected a file, it added it in the edit box. Clicked on Open, clicked the send file button, and Victory.

On 2020-03-06 4:31 p.m., Doug Lee wrote:
It's a standard file selection dialog I believe, which means the edit box would let you type a path, not just a file name; but that you could also Shift+Tab to a list, go back farther to navigate through folders, etc.

On Fri, Mar 06, 2020 at 03:51:47PM -0500, Jerry Pryde wrote:
PS:
When I type the name of a file, it says the fil'e not found.

But, it's in my hard drive.

On 2020-03-06 3:43 p.m., Doug Lee wrote:
It's the "Add Files" button you Tab to from the input edit box in a chat.

On Fri, Mar 06, 2020 at 03:39:28PM -0500, Jerry Pryde wrote:
Hi all.

Does anyone know how to send files via skype?

In skype classic, I just selected a file, and slected skype in the Send menues
after using the applications key.

That doesn't seem to be there in windows 10.

Jerry.