Re: Shortcut for the back button doesn't work

Stephen Troy

hi doug

ctrl1 doesn't work as a back keystroke for me either. I also have to
tab round to the back button.

I'm running exactly the same as leonie.

On 06/03/2020, Doug Lee <dgl@dlee.org> wrote:
Léonie, I failed to answer this over month-old message; but typically,
unanswered emails sit in my inbox until I do; and that happened here. I am
slating for implementation in the Skype Electron scripts a faster way to
click
the Back button, though I could not reproduce your specific issue myself.
I'd be curious to know if this still happens to you. Sorry it took me so
long to answer.

On Fri, Jan 24, 2020 at 09:29:13AM +0000, Léonie Watson wrote:
Hello,

I've just installed Skype 8.55.0.141 on a Windows 10 machine with a fresh
install of Jaws 2020, and version 137 of the Jaws scripts, and I can no
longer
get the control 1 shortcut to work. Instead I have to tab around to find
the
back button.

I've tried reinstalling both Skype and the Jaws scripts but it hasn't
helped.
I've restarted both my laptop and Jaws each time, but that hasn't worked
either.

Help welcome. Thanks

Léonie.

--
@LeonieWatson Carpe diem.

Level Access doug.lee@LevelAccess.com
http://www.LevelAccess.com
"There are no guarantees. From a standpoint of fear, none are
strong enough. From a standpoint of love, none are necessary."
- from Emmanuel's Book II