Re: Shortcut for the back button doesn't work

Doug Lee

Léonie, I failed to answer this over month-old message; but typically, unanswered emails sit in my inbox until I do; and that happened here. I am slating for implementation in the Skype Electron scripts a faster way to click
the Back button, though I could not reproduce your specific issue myself. I'd be curious to know if this still happens to you. Sorry it took me so long to answer.

On Fri, Jan 24, 2020 at 09:29:13AM +0000, Léonie Watson wrote:
Hello,

I've just installed Skype 8.55.0.141 on a Windows 10 machine with a fresh
install of Jaws 2020, and version 137 of the Jaws scripts, and I can no longer
get the control 1 shortcut to work. Instead I have to tab around to find the
back button.

I've tried reinstalling both Skype and the Jaws scripts but it hasn't helped.
I've restarted both my laptop and Jaws each time, but that hasn't worked
either.

Help welcome. Thanks

Léonie.

--
@LeonieWatson Carpe diem.

"There are no guarantees. From a standpoint of fear, none are
strong enough. From a standpoint of love, none are necessary."
- from Emmanuel's Book II