Updates for Microsoft Lync and Skype For Business (SFB) JAWS scripts

Doug Lee

This message concerns the commercial-grade Lync and Skype For Business products, not the consumer-grade Skype products.

Due to a number of folks needing support for older Skype for Business and Microsoft Lync versions, I have spent a fair amount of time setting up three separate script sets for these products. I have no way to test any except
the first one below though, so I would greatly appreciate it if those who run older product versions could help me make sure that I have coded and named these sets correctly.
For example, I'm not sure what product names Microsoft has used (e.g., was there a product called Skype For Business 2015, or just 2016?).

All of these sets can easily be reached from one URL: https://www.dlee.org/sfb/

Here are the sets, with their specific addresses even though they can be reached from the above URL:

Scripts for Skype For Business (SFB) for Office 365: https://www.dlee.org/sfb/365/

Scripts for Skype For Business (SFB) 2016: https://www.dlee.org/sfb/16/

Scripts for Microsoft Lync 2013 and early SFB versions (SFB 2015?): https://www.dlee.org/sfb/15/

Thanks much for any help.

"When your best-laid plans have turned to dust, vacuum!"
- Whoopi Goldberg