Re: Jaws losing focus with Skype for Business 2015 running

Doug Lee

To all other listers: The below refers only to Skype For Business and its predecessor Lync, not to the consumer-grade Skype products.

I have split the SFB/Lync scripts into three different branches, as follows:

365: The current SFB scripts, aimed at the SFB in Office 365. This branch is at https://www.dlee.org/sfb/365/

15: The script support for Microsoft Lync 2013 and Skype For Business versions from 2015 and 2016 (early SFB 2016). This branch is up to date and is at https://www.dlee.org/sfb/15/

16: The script support for Skype For Business 2016, before it was rolled into Office 365. This branch is not yet complete but will appear at https://www.dlee.org/sfb/16/

When all three branches are complete, I will replace https://www.dlee.org/sfb/ with a page that just connects to the other three. For now though, that page remains the multi-branch page it has been for years.

You are welcome to try the 15 branch, though I'm not sure if that might be a step backward depending on the scripts you now have.

On Fri, Feb 07, 2020 at 09:00:06AM +0000, Francois Jacobs via Groups.Io wrote:
Hi again Doug

Just to let you know I managed to get SFB 2016 installed today. Iwas so looking forward to the problem being gone, but for some reason it isn't.
I haven't tried installing your scripts for SFB 2016 yet as it's been a busy Friday, but on Monday I'll try.
Just wanted to let you know in case you were still planning to do some work on creating that beta version for the 2015 scripts to recognise Jaws 2020.

Thanks, Francois