Quoting in Skype, why it does not work on my hand?

Michele Barbi

Hi guys,

Skype has recently been updated to 8.56, and on the release notes they say they improved quoting on skype. There should be a new checkbox under Settings / Messaging, someting like "Paste copied messages as quotes", but I can't find it. I thought it was a localization issue at first msince I use Skype in Italian, but even by temporarily setting it in English no go. Do you think it's something gradually rolling out to users like Split view was at the beginning?

Note that they say it's not available in Skype for Windows 10, but I think they refer to version 14.x; even if I use Windows 10 as my OS, I use Skype 8.56 for desktop.