static during test mesage

skypeenglish at lists.tffppodcast.com (Sarah k Alawami via Skypeenglish)...

Looks like one of your mics is dying. Try a bunch of echo123 tests and see if your mics are working fine.

On Aug 3, 2015, at 10:35 AM, Sugar via Skypeenglish <skypeenglish at lists.tffppodcast.com> wrote:

Hi all
When I use my headset no problem
When I take them off and run a test I hear myself just fine,but ther is also
static
I've been told my mic went out,but not certain that is
Any suggestions?
Grabbing for hope..smile
Sugar

"I seldom think about my limitations, and they never make me sad. Perhaps
there is just a touch of yearning at times; but it is vague, like a breeze
among flowers."
Hellen Keller
~So Blessed,Sugar

http://www.dlee.org/skype