Re: Control plus P to answer a call

James Malone

That’s about the time I found out! I was hoping a fix would have come up by now.

Best: James

From: main@skypeenglish.groups.io [mailto:main@skypeenglish.groups.io] On Behalf Of Sarah k Alawami
Sent: Friday, January 31, 2020 9:05 AM
To: main@skypeenglish.groups.io
Subject: Re: [skypeenglish] Control plus P to answer a call

I don't think so, not anymore. I don't think the keys are global since maybe 2 years ago.

I hope to be wrong.

to subscribe to the feed click here

On 31 Jan 2020, at 9:01, James Malone wrote:

Hi all, I’ve notice that when your not in the Skype window, Control plus P will not work. Is there a way to make this work when you are not in the Skype window?

Best: James