Re: Keyboard commands for the NDA addon

LĂ©onie Watson <tink@...>

Thanks Michelle. I couldn't figure out what the NVDA addon did exactly, so that's useful.

I do wish Microsoft would add shortcuts for moving directly between the history and message fields. I've asked them, but it never quite seems to materialise.

On 31/01/2020 09:48, Michele Barbi wrote:
Hi Leonie, I really don't think there are hotkeys since the NVDA add-on just gives you a better experience with Skype by avoiding double-speaking and so on. You can still use native Skype hotkeys anyway, like alt+1 for focusing the conversations list, alt+2 for the contacts, ctrl+shift+p for starting an audio call, etc.
@LeonieWatson Carpe diem.