From: Skypeenglish [mailto:skypeenglish-bounces at lists.tffppodcast.com] On
Behalf Of Doug Lee via Skypeenglish
Sent: 01 August 2015 19:19
To: Michele Barbi via Skypeenglish
Subject: Re: [Skypeenglish] Making a phone call?

I fixed Ctrl+Shift+D recently but didn't make an announcement about it. The
scripts for Skype 7 at http://www.dlee.org/skype/ should make that command
work again in current Skype versions under JAWS on Windows.

On Sat, Aug 01, 2015 at 07:18:34PM +0200, Michele Barbi via Skypeenglish
wrote:
Ok, I think you need to activate dialpad manually for the first time... You
should go to the call menu, then use "show dialpad". This replaces
ctrl+shift+d, so you'll be able to digit your code imediately.
If you're using separate chat windows btw, you will need to be inside the
chat corresponding to your call so that this option is available.

en_support at skype.net

http://www.dlee.org/skype

mailto:skypeenglish-owner at list.tffppodcast.com

email, or click the link in the email you receive with your list password
each month.
thanks and have a wonderful day.

Doug Lee dgl at dlee.org http://www.dlee.org
SSB BART Group doug.lee at ssbbartgroup.com
http://www.ssbbartgroup.com
"You must let me try, for a true soldier does not admit defeat before the
battle."
--Helen Keller (in a letter to the president of Radcliffe College) Thanks
for posting to the skype english list.

en_support at skype.net

http://www.dlee.org/skype

mailto:skypeenglish-owner at list.tffppodcast.com