Re: Chat Sounder

Jerry Pryde

Actually, it does say Typing.

It's just that, if I'm working in another window, the message indicater doesn't seem to sound in split mode.

On 2020-01-21 5:33 p.m., Michele Barbi wrote:

Ok, let me integrate what Doug already said...

One more thing that does not work in split view is Skype native typing announcement, meaning that JAWS won't say that your contact is currently typing. If you want to hear these announcements in split view, you'll have to check JAWS' proper typing announcement, and you do that by pressing JAWSKey+v from within Skype in order to open the quick settings, and check the "typing announce" option.