Re: Downloading scripts

Sarah k Alawami

I would try the new edge or chrojme. Both are chromium based and also firefox. That scripts page is I think a very simple page, so it should in theory work.

to subscribe to the feed click here

On 18 Dec 2019, at 13:43, Jerry Pryde wrote:

Not very well with the scripts page.

On 2019-12-18 4:42 p.m., Sarah k Alawami wrote:

Are you sure? I use edge all the time, and it is accessible here.

to subscribe to the feed click here

On 18 Dec 2019, at 12:48, Jerry Pryde wrote:

Not really accessible through edge.

On 2019-12-18 3:45 p.m., Sarah k Alawami wrote:

For troubleshooting purposes have you tried to use edge, or firefox, or chrome?

to subscribe to the feed click here

On 18 Dec 2019, at 12:43, Jerry Pryde wrote:

Hi all.

I still can't download the latest scripts for skype.

Jaws 2019 with internet explorer 11, and I'm still getting the not commonly downloaded message.

The Download Anyway option doesn't turn up anywhere, even after using the alt-n command a second time.

Jerry.