Re: skype 8.55

Stephen Troy

hi doug

I am running version 137 but everything seems to have corrected itself
so far this morning.

regards

steve

On 17/12/2019, Doug Lee <dgl@dlee.org> wrote:
I have mixed reports on how long it takes for Skype 8, various versions, to
switch to a new conversation. The longest I've heard is over 30 seconds, but
my experience is more like five now. I mention that in case this is
related to some of the issues you are having.

From your description, I can't tell if you're having Skype problems or
script problems. First thing to do would be to type Insert+q from within
Skype with the scripts running, to see what revision number you get. If you
don't
get a revision number, the scripts are not loading.

On Tue, Dec 17, 2019 at 08:19:54AM +0000, Stephen Troy wrote:
morning doug and all

I've installed the latest script update and, sadly, not much in skype
seems to be working.

alt 1 doesn't take me anywhere.
when I press alt and any numeric jaws just announces the keys i'm
pressing and nothing happens.
i'm unable to come out of an open chat without closing skype completely.
jaws stops speaking after about two tabs.

I've tried screen refresh and quitting and reopening jaws but no change.

i'm running 8.55, script version 137, jaws 2020 and the latest win10 build.

regards

steve

Level Access doug.lee@LevelAccess.com
http://www.LevelAccess.com
In healthy competition, the best battles are not for status, but for
excellence;
and the battles are not between me and you,
but between you and you, and between me and me. (08/15/2009)