Re: Setting up Skype

Sarah k Alawami

Yes it is, and you should not need to get a skype number.

to subscribe to the feed click here

On 11 Dec 2019, at 19:12, Georgie Mac wrote:

Okay, guess I should continue to try.  If you are thinking it is odd then maybe I am doing something wrong.  It just won't let me install it.  let me start with, It is free, isn't it?   I will continue to work with it.  Thank you  Sarah.