Re: Setting up Skype

Sarah k Alawami

How odd, I don't have that issue. You should just be able to set up a microsoft account, or log on with yours.

to subscribe to the feed click here

On 11 Dec 2019, at 18:11, Georgie Mac wrote:

No, this is for personal use.  Okay, call me confused.  I am putting skype on my computer for the first time and it won't let me unless I buy a number for 3 months.  I am new to this so any help is appreciated