Re: Can Jaws speak incoming messages while I am typing?typing

Michele Barbi

Hello Ann and list, I don't know if you can do much about it...

First thing I should say is, if you configured typing echo to characters or both characters and words, you may lose some notifications, not only Skype ones, because they appear just a moment before you type a letter. Apart from that, afaik, Skype does not send notifications and "message sent" indications if split view is active; I don't remember technical reasons for this, I think Doug is more expert than me on this.