From: main@skypeenglish.groups.io [mailto:main@skypeenglish.groups.io] On
Behalf Of Doug Lee
Sent: Sunday, November 17, 2019 5:58 PM
To: main@skypeenglish.groups.io
Subject: Re: [skypeenglish] Installing and running Skype Desktop Version
8.54

If Sarah's suggestion doesn't help, type Ctrl+JAWSKey+v in the Skype window
and tell me what app name and version number come back.

On Sun, Nov 17, 2019 at 05:37:14PM -0800, Bill White wrote:
Hi, Stephen. I downloaded Skype, but I think it is the wrong version, not
Skype 8 for desktop (electron). This is because I am running JAWS 2020, and
Doug Lee says that when I press INSERT plus Q, I should get a script
revision number if Skype is in focus and the Skype scripts are installed
correctly. Where can I download the correct (electron) version of Skype?

Thank you.

Bill White
billwhite92701@...