Re: Installing and running Skype Desktop Version 8.54

Sarah k Alawami

Try ninite

to subscribe to the feed click here

On 17 Nov 2019, at 17:37, Bill White wrote:

Hi, Stephen. I downloaded Skype, but I think it is the wrong version, not Skype 8 for desktop (electron). This is because I am running JAWS 2020, and Doug Lee says that when I press INSERT plus Q, I should get a script revision number if Skype is in focus and the Skype scripts are installed correctly. Where can I download the correct (electron) version of Skype?

Thank you.

Bill White
billwhite92701@...