From: main@skypeenglish.groups.io [mailto:main@skypeenglish.groups.io] On Behalf Of Stephen Troy
Sent: Sunday, November 17, 2019 2:13 PM
To: main@skypeenglish.groups.io
Subject: Re: [skypeenglish] Installing and running Skype Desktop Version 8.54

hi bill

I don't think there's anything specific but you will find all you need
to know at the below website.

http://dlee.org/skype/electron/skypeelectron.htm

On 17/11/2019, Bill White <billwhite92701@dslextreme.com> wrote:
Hi. I have been away from the Skype platform for a number of years. I am
going to be installing Skype Desktop Version 8.54 on my PC. Are there any
settings and options of which I should take special note when installing
and
running Skype Desktop Version 8.54?

Thank you in advance.