Re: Skype saying "file sent"

Sarah k Alawami

I can verify that. If I look in the accessibility messages that they have for mac os, it does say"file sent" and not "message sent" when it should.

to subscribe to the feed click here

On 6 Nov 2019, at 12:57, Andre Polykanine via Groups.Io wrote:

Hello Léonie,
I do have the same problem and reported it on Twitter to the official
Skype account. They said like "Go to Microsoft Disability Desk". I
haven't done it yet, but I don't think that will help somehow. this is
not a screen reader message, this comes straightly from Skype's UIA
(or ARIA if they use it in Electron).

--
With best regards from Ukraine,
Andre