Re: Skype saying "file sent"

Sarah k Alawami

It's a bug, I'm sure they are aware of it. I get this on mac os. Have for about 3 months now.

to subscribe to the feed click here

On 5 Nov 2019, at 16:31, Lino Morales wrote:

Yeah I'm getting that same message as well. Its weird.

On 11/5/2019 7:30 PM, Léonie Watson wrote:

Ever since the last update to Skype Jaws tells me something like "File sent, message sent, file sent" whenever I send a message. The update to 8.54.0.85 hasn't helped.

Anyone else having the same problem?

I'm using Jaws latest, and the latest of Doug's scripts.
Léonie.