Re: Skype saying "file sent"

Doug Lee

The "File sent" issue has been reported to Microsoft, by me and surely several others. It is a bug in Skype itself and occurs with or without scripts, and probably also in NVDA though I did not verify this. It will need to be
fixed by Microsoft. I do confirm, unfortunately, that Skype 8.54 does not fix it.

On Tue, Nov 05, 2019 at 07:31:18PM -0500, Lino Morales wrote:
Yeah I'm getting that same message as well. Its weird.

On 11/5/2019 7:30 PM, Léonie Watson wrote:
Ever since the last update to Skype Jaws tells me something like "File
sent, message sent, file sent" whenever I send a message. The update to
8.54.0.85 hasn't helped.

Anyone else having the same problem?

I'm using Jaws latest, and the latest of Doug's scripts.
Léonie.

"The nice thing about standards is that there are so many of them
to choose from." -- Andrew Tanenbaum