Re: skype automatically appearing after you boot up

Sarah k Alawami

I believe you can hit windows t, then select skype, hit the contact menu and click pin to task bar.

and for hosting options go here
to subscribe to the feed click here

On 6 Sep 2019, at 17:57, Steve Gladstone wrote:

Is it possible to have the latest version of Skype 8 appear on my task bar automatically upon booting up? If so, how do I set it to do that?

Thx

Steve