Re: suscription to Skype

Sarah k Alawami

I don't thikn ther is a refund, ther never was when I did it. What does their FAQ say in regard to that?

and for hosting options go here
to subscribe to the feed click here

On 31 Aug 2019, at 16:49, Josephine Hirsch wrote:

Hello all,

Once you cancelling your Skype suscrption, how long does it for Skype refund you once your Skype suscription is cancelled?

Thanks,

Josephine