Re: NVDA with Skype

ken lawrence

I use NVDA and skype works well with it had to do some fiddling with it moving from seven to eight and it took a little practice but I use skype for my radio show signing out of my skype to the radio station skype and it works pretty well.  There are a couple things I have to learn like sending files or reading a voicemail but it does work.  I wish I could find some way for it to not bring up test your audio or test your video every single time I sign out of my skype to the radio station and then back to mine.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: Michele Barbi
Sent: Friday, August 30, 2019 11:00 AM
To: main@skypeenglish.groups.io
Subject: Re: [skypeenglish] NVDA with Skype

Hello Mostafa and list, it's a bit of time that I don't use it so I don't know how it works with latest Skype version, nor I know how long will it work since I don't think it's updated since plenty of time. There is though an add-on created by Doug Lee, go to www.dlee.org/skype/electron then search for the NVDA add-on link, you should directly download the corresponding file.