Re: Skype 8 scripts updated, with new way to load themin old JAWS versions

Stephen Troy

thanks for that sir. I updated jaws a couple of weeks ago but it
appears they have released another update since. i'll download that
and reinstall the scripts if needs be.

On 24/08/2019, inamuddin khan <inamuddin09@...> wrote:
Respected friend, it seams that you have pre-August update of JAWS 2019.
If so, then you will have to install Script load manager (slman)
For that, please visit:
https://www.dlee.org/slman
Download Script load manager from that page and install it!
HTH

AOL:
charlsdarwin1969@...
Join me with my Skype ID: