Re: Skype 8 scripts updated, with new way to load themin old JAWS versions

inamuddin khan

Respected friend, it seams that you have pre-August update of JAWS 2019.

If so, then you will have to install Script load manager (slman)

For that, please visit:

https://www.dlee.org/slman

Download Script load manager from that page and install it!

HTH

AOL:

charlsdarwin1969@...

Join me with my Skype ID: