Re: skype 8 split view

Joseph Weakland

so how can i get the desktop version of skype that has the split view or will that come down the pike in next skype update?

On 8/23/2019 12:15 PM, Doug Lee wrote:
The "message sent" notification is sent to a list control in the main Skype window. In normal view, that is in focus; so JAWS speaks it. I'm betting that JAWS ignores it in split view because it is usually a bad idea to speak
live updates in windows that are not in focus.

On Fri, Aug 23, 2019 at 11:10:54AM -0500, Gary Jackson wrote:
When not in split view I have always heard message sent after pressing enter.
Now, in split?? view I no longer get a confirmation message. Any ideas? Also,
where can I find the call sound when we recieve a message to reduce it's
volume? It's very loud.

Gary

--
Joseph Weakland