From: Jerry Pryde <jpryde1@...>
To: main@skypeenglish.groups.io
Date created: , 10:34:07 PM
Subject: [skypeenglish] Skype 8.51, split view and JAWS scripts

Yep.

Just found it a few minutes ago, right in More Options; Enable Split View.

Curiosity kicked in, and there it was.

On 2019-08-21 3:12 p.m., Marius Swart wrote:
Doug, split view mode is available in the Skype update I downloaded just a
few hours ago. The version I'm running is 8.51.0.6. The update downloaded
as soon as I opened Skype this evening my time.