Re: Early report on Skype 8.51's Split View and the Skype8 JAWS scripts

Doug Lee

In the line Index=skypeelectron, there needs to be no spaces. "skypeelectron" is written as one word. That will probably make things work as intended.

On Thu, Aug 22, 2019 at 03:01:00PM +0000, inam din wrote:
The matter of fact is that I have removed (.html) and it was:

Index=skype electron

But it was having two problems.

1.

It doesn’t work in separate chat meaning that if I’m in a chat
window, it doesn’t work.

2.

If I press insirt+v it says chrome setting rather than Skype quick
setting.

Due to these two things, I was forced to remove JAWS script for Skype
electron.

Another thing I’d like to point out  is that this problem occurs
when I enable split view in case of disable split view, it is working
fine but insert+V problem is there either if I use enable split view or
disable split view.

At the end I was having 2 options either I leave using split view or
remove JAWS script for Skype electron.

I chose the second option because I like using split view very much and
I was waiting for that feature since   ages.

I tried my level best to rub any kind of misunderstanding.

I also hope that my detailed explanation will help Doug Lee to make
JAWS script for Skype electron which  could be  used in all JAWS
versions   specially in JAWS 2018.

At The end, all I can say is that for the sake of JAWS script for
skype, my last hope since 2010 is Doug Lee.

arguing with a woman is just like reading software’s lisence
agreement.

AOL:

charlsdarwin1969@...

Join me with my Skype ID: