Re: Early report on Skype 8.51's Split View and the Skype8 JAWS scripts

inam din

The matter of fact is that I have removed (.html) and it was:

Index=skype electron

But it was having two problems.

1.

It doesn’t work in separate chat meaning that if I’m in a chat window, it doesn’t work.

2.

If I press insirt+v it says chrome setting rather than Skype quick setting.

Due to these two things, I was forced to remove JAWS script for Skype electron.

Another thing I’d like to point out  is that this problem occurs when I enable split view in case of disable split view, it is working fine but insert+V problem is there either if I use enable split view or disable split view.

At the end I was having 2 options either I leave using split view or remove JAWS script for Skype electron.

I chose the second option because I like using split view very much and I was waiting for that feature since   ages.

I tried my level best to rub any kind of misunderstanding.

I also hope that my detailed explanation will help Doug Lee to make JAWS script for Skype electron which  could be  used in all JAWS versions   specially in JAWS 2018.

At The end, all I can say is that for the sake of JAWS script for skype, my last hope since 2010 is Doug Lee.

AOL:

charlsdarwin1969@...

Join me with my Skype ID:

charlsdarwin1