Re: Early report on Skype 8.51's Split View and the Skype8 JAWS scripts

inamuddin khan

I’m very sorry to let you know that this is a very bad news specially for those of us who cannot upgrade from JAWS 2018 to JAWS 2019.

As far as myself is concern, I became very much disappointed and at the end I have uninstalled JAWS script for Skype electron version 121.

I therefore would like to request Doug Lee to sort something out for those who cannot upgrade JAWS 2019.

I sincerely hope that my request will be considered as earliest manner.

AOL:

charlsdarwin1969@...

Join me with my Skype ID:

charlsdarwin1