Re: Skype 8.51, split view and JAWS scripts

Jerry Pryde

I found the scripts worked as usual in split mode, and ins-q said the script revision.

I just disabled it in case the sounds don't work.

I'm sure this will all be figured out in time.

On 2019-08-21 5:54 p.m., Michele Barbi wrote:

Hi guys, I figured out on my hand the split view is now available, though it wasn't untill last monday. I tested it and I figured out that the scripts aren't recognized inside a chat, I have revision 121 but ins+q says Google chrome settings are loaded when pressed inside a chat. Disabled immediately.