Re: Skype 8.51, split view and JAWS scripts

Doug Lee

I will want to look at supporting split-view mode; but as it is in an Insider version only, I currently don't have it to test.

To address a remark in a related email: "Compact List mode" is something else and has been around for quite a while.

On Wed, Aug 21, 2019 at 08:48:41PM +0200, Marius Swart wrote:
Hi Doug and list. After updating to Skype 8.51.0.6, and modifying the
ConfigNames.ini file according to your instructions (Iâm using JAWS
2019 June release), and enabling split view mode, hereâs what I found.

The scripts work properly in the Skype main window, but when split view
mode is enabled, the scripts do not work in the separate chat window.Â
After disabling split view mode, I found that the scripts worked
properly in both the Skype main window and an active chat.

Iâm not expecting you to come up with a workaround, Iâm just reporting
in case anyone hasnât noticed yet.

Marius