Re: Skype 8.51, split view and JAWS scripts

Jerry Pryde

I was looking at the options with that version of Skype.

I found one that said Skype in compact view swiched

 off.
For me, I don't get multiple conversations anyway, so it's not a priority.
It's just one of those things I'll figure out when I need it.
Just my opinion based on experince, nothing more.On 2019-08-21 2:48 p.m., Marius Swart wrote:

Hi Doug and list.  After updating to Skype 8.51.0.6, and modifying the ConfigNames.ini file according to your instructions (I’m using JAWS 2019 June release), and enabling split view mode, here’s what I found.

The scripts work properly in the Skype main window, but when split view mode is enabled, the scripts do not work in the separate chat window.  After disabling split view mode, I found that the scripts worked properly in both the Skype main window and an active chat.

I’m not expecting you to come up with a workaround, I’m just reporting in case anyone hasn’t noticed yet.

Marius