Re: A Very Important Question Regarding JAWS ScriptFor Skype Electron

Doug Lee

I'm a bit reluctant to reply to this, but I will...

The word "refused" in your post is probably a rough translation and not intended as a statement that I was unwilling to help you. Just in case of any confusion though, my response to your request was, "Your config file is
correct, and since the issue is about the scripts not loading at all, nothing I can do with scripting could
address the issue."

Beyond that though, you are now coming to a public list and officially requesting help with using an illegal copy of JAWS. I don't police the use of JAWS, nor do I work to prevent people from using my scripts in illegal copies; but I
also do not specifically support them.

There may well be JAWS installations out there that do not update regularly for corporate or similar reasons; so whenever I can get my machine to install Skype 8.51, I hope to examine this situation before updating to the
latest JAWS myself.

On Mon, Aug 19, 2019 at 05:18:05PM +0000, inam din wrote:
Dear friend, in the release notes of August update of JAWS, they have
mentioned that in the latest version of Skype , script will not be
loaded and they have fixed it in August update.

Due to financial reasons I cannot use August update of JAWS, I
therefore asked Doug Lee to help me and He simply refused me saying
that He is helpless in this regard.

As far as August update of JAWS is concern, yes the script is loading
fine.

I have installed it and checked it as 40 minutes mode.

Sent from [1]Mail for Windows 10